Direct Support Professional – Weekend Floater
Established in 1999, Absolute Care is an experienced in-home health care provider for adults with developmental disabilities throughout Franklin County. We assist our clients with their daily living skills from the luxury of their own home. We are looking for caring full-time and part-time applicants who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We are in need of experienced Direct Support Professionals (DSP) who have worked in skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, day habilitation programs, group homes and other direct care agencies. However, Absolute Care provides paid in-house training on the required certifications needed to become a successful DSP.
DSP Floater job requirements include:
- Must be available to work 1st and 2nd shift Saturday and Sunday.
- Must be able to respond to all inquires and emergencies via telephone in 15 minutes and in person within 30 minutes.
- Must be willing to travel to clients home throughout Franklin County.
- Must have a reliable vehicle to get to and from work and provide transportation for our clients during your shift.
- Must maintain at least the State minimum auto insurance coverage on your vehicle at all times while employed with Absolute Care.
- Must have a valid State of Ohio driver’s license with no more than 4 points.
- Must have a clean criminal record and pass a BCI/FBI check.
- Must be able communicate clearly and effectively and provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Must successfully obtain and maintain CPR, First Aid, and AED certification. This training is paid and conducted in-house during orientation.
- Must obtain and maintain Medical Administration certification to assist clients with their daily medication. This training is paid and conducted in-house during orientation.
Absolute Care offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package including health insurance, mileage reimbursement, paid time off (PTO) and time and a half on all company recognized holidays. We offer a .50 cent per hour weekend differential. Please apply on-line at www.absolutecare.org or come in on Wednesday’s between 2:00pm and 4:00pm to fill out an application and have an immediate interview.