Direct Support Site Lead
Established in 1999, Absolute Care is an experienced in-home health care provider for adults with developmental disabilities throughout Franklin County. We assist our clients with their daily living skills from the luxury of their own home. We are currently seeking experienced direct support professionals with supervisory skills to fill a position of Site Lead with our agency. This supervisory position will provide back-up support to the Program Coordinator by organizing site activities, training staff, attending medical appointments as needed, and assisting with documentation audits.
Site Lead job requirements include:
- Must be available to work days, evenings, overnights and/or weekends based upon the needs of your site.
- Provides or facilitates safe transportation in regards to social, medical and general developmental needs.
- Supervise DSPs by providing training, leading meetings, and frequent communication regarding client and site care.
- Attend all team meetings and provide input regarding clients/agency needs and goals.
- Must have a reliable vehicle to get to and from work and provide transportation for our clients during your shift.
- Must maintain at least the State minimum auto insurance coverage on your vehicle at all times while employed with Absolute Care.
- Must have a valid State of Ohio driver’s license with no more than 4 points.
- Must have a clean criminal record and pass a BCI/FBI check.
- Must be able communicate clearly and effectively and provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Must successfully obtain and maintain CPR, First Aid, and AED certification. This training is conducted in-house during orientation.
- Must obtain and maintain Medical Administration certification to assist clients with their daily medication. This training is conducted in-house during orientation.
Absolute Care offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package including health insurance, mileage reimbursement, paid time off (PTO) and time and a half on all company recognized holidays. We offer a .50 cent per hour weekend differential. Please apply on-line at www.absolutecare.org or come in on Wednesday’s between 2:00pm and 4:00pm to fill out an application and have an immediate interview.