Established in 1999, Absolute Care is an experienced in-home health care provider for adults with developmental disabilities (DD) throughout Franklin County. We assist our clients with their daily living skills from the luxury of their own home. We are currently seeking experienced direct support professionals with strong management skills to fill a position of Program Coordinator with our agency. In addition to ensuring the overall health and safety of our clients, the Program Coordinator also ensures the effective and efficient use of available resources and is responsible for the overall management of program staff including the supervision style and efforts for the retention of staff and continuity of care for the agency clients.
Program Coordinator job requirements include:
- Managing a case load of 10-15 clients at multiple site locations.
- Monitors and supports clients by overseeing ISP plans, finances, and medical care.
- Provides supervision to Site Leads and DSPs by training, performance appraisals and regular meetings.
- Oversees site staffing and site schedule patterns within allocated budget, including the review of all documentation.
- Maintain responsibility for shift coverage and staffing emergencies in conjunction with the scheduler.
- Facilitate regular positive communication between all staff, guardians, family, and team members.
- Must be willing to work evenings, occasional overnights, on-call 25/5 Monday-Friday and a rotational weekend on-call schedule.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and maintain at least the State minimum auto insurance coverage on your vehicle at all times while employed with Absolute Care.
- Must have a valid State of Ohio driver’s license with no more than 4 points.
- Must have a clean criminal record and pass a BCI/FBI check.
- Must have prior supervisory or management experience in the DD field.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Absolute Care offers competitive wages, an excellent benefits package including health insurance, mileage reimbursement and paid time off (PTO). More information about the company can found at www.absolutecare.org.